Japanese Teaching Ideas is a sharing website. Our collection is growing everyday with the help of many teachers. To access the hundreds of resources available on this website please share a Japanese teaching resource. Instructions on how to do this are below:
HOW TO GET A PASSWORD:
1. Create an email with the subject 'PASSWORD' followed by the name of the teaching resource being sent.
Example: "PASSWORD - Te form PowerPoint"
2. Write a short description of the resource. (Include information about how the resource should be used or teaching guidelines. One or two sentences is sufficient.)
Example: "The aim of this PowerPoint is for students to practise
changing verbs from the plain form to the 'Te' form."
3. Include your name if you wish to be acknowledge for your work. (If you do not wish your name to be published on the website please include this in the email.)
Example: "Please acknowledge Sally Smith."
4. Attach the Japanese teaching resource file you wish to share. Please ensure it is considered an acceptable resource as per our guidelines below. (File types accepted include Word documents (.doc), PDF (.pdf), Excel (.xls), PowerPoint (.ppt), Publisher (.pub) or other easily sharable files.)
Japanese teaching PowerPoints, grammar worksheets, vocabulary worksheets on various teaching topics, flashcards, activity cards, lesson plans, games, art and craft, in class activities, interactive games and other useful teaching items.
- Your resource must be related to teaching the topic of Japan or Japanese and those not specific to teaching Japanese content will not be accepted.
- Your donated resource must be your own creation and not be published (on this website or any other publication).
- You can use free images from cliparts or images that you have subscribed to and paid for but resources containing watermarked images will not be accepted.
- Resources must be in English/Japanese or 100% Japanese only, other languages will not be accepted.
- Lists of any kind such as word lists, lists of kanji etc will not be accepted.
- Website links including Youtube links will not be accepted.
- Poor quality resources, particularly those which can not be used by other teachers, will not be accepted.
- Previously donated resources (published or unpublished) which have been sent by email and accepted in exchange for a password, will not be accepted.
an email will be sent to you with the website password.
You should receive contact within 48 hours,
if not, an error has occurred, and you will need to resend your email.